Haslemere Beer Festival 2012
Haslemere Beer Festival returns for its sixth year with more than 50 Real Ales, Ciders and Perries to enjoy!
Friday and Saturday evenings are from 7pm to 11pm and feature a selection of great local bands organised by Mike Upjohn of Buskers Express. Saturday lunchtime between midday and 4pm has a laid back atmosphere to while away the afternoon.
Hot food featuring local produce will be available at each session.
From humble beginnings the Festival is now well and truly on the real ale map with visitors from across South East England and beyond! We expect around 1000 people to attend this year.
The festival is a not for profit event with three main objectives:
• To promote local and regional businesses
• To create a really enjoyable event for the community
• To raise money for charity.
This year the festival are more determined than ever to raise as much money as possible for charity despite rising costs. We are supporting are Disability Challengers, Action for A-T, Haslemere Hall and JDRF.
Simon Labrow explained "two of my nephews both in their early teens were diagnosed with type 1 diabetes this year. They have shown tremendous courage coming to terms with this life changing condition. I really hope together we can raise lots of money for JDRF, who use donations to fund research to cure, treat and prevent type 1 diabetes and the other charities, which are of course no less important.”
How can you help? As well as buying lots of tickets from Haslemere Hall Box office you could be a sponsor of the event. There are various sponsorship opportunities:
• Gold Sponsor - £500 donation will obtain 8 complimentary tickets if required, your company quoted as a main sponsor on the front of the tasting notes given to all attendees of the event and the opportunity to display a banner in a prime position at the venue.
• Silver Sponsor - £250 donation will obtain 6 complimentary tickets if required and your company quoted as a principal sponsor on the back of the tasting notes, and the opportunity to display a banner.
• Bronze Sponsor - £125 donation will obtain 4 complimentary tickets if required and your company quoted as a sponsor on the back of the tasting notes.
• Barrel Sponsor - £50 donation will obtain 2 complimentary tickets if required and your company name displayed on one of the beer barrels. This has been updated this year to include much larger sponsor details to make them easier to read.
• Bag Sponsor - £25 donation will enable you to place a leaflet in the bags visitors take away at the end of the evening. You must insert the leaflets yourself.
Please contact Simon Labrow by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to support the festival.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
Go online www.haslemerehall.com call the ticket hotline 01428 642161 or visit the box office in Bridge Road, Open Monday to Friday 9 am to 1pm, Saturday 10 am to 12 pm
Haslemere Beer Festival is a Taste Of Haslemere Community Project and part of Haslemere Food Festival 2012.